1. How does someone become a member of Alabama BASS Nation High School or Juniors Divisions?
Answer: B.A.S.S members in good standing can join an Alabama BASS Nation High School or Junior affiliated club or may form a community club (if school administration does not choose to participate)
2. What is the cost of being an Alabama BASS Nation member?
Answer: Totals dues are in 3 parts and cost is $30 for membership
- B.A.S.S. membership at the high school/junior level is $10 each
- Alabama BASS Nation Youth State dues are $10 each and teams
must preregister entire club (see our website www.abnhs.org)
- National B.A.S.S. Nation dues are $10 each and teams every year must add/remove and select members from the online roster. Rosters must be submitted with dues for entire club so that members will be active for the upcoming tournament season. Bassmaster.com/Nation
3. What do I get for my B.A.S.S. Nation membership fee?
Answer: Membership benefits include early registration access for all MossyOak Bassmaster High School and Youth Opens. B.A.S.S. Times Magazine and $1,000,000 Liability Insurance for your club and its officers. The ability to enter Alabama BASS Nation tournaments and any sanctioned Team Trail events in the state. To win prizes, scholarships and the possibility of qualifying for Bassmaster High School and Junior/Youth National Championships.
4. How does our club join and participate in Alabama BASS Nation HS Team Trail?
Answer: Go to our website: www.abnhs.org and preregister all current and active members by completing all information requested and by completing all waiver documents for both members and boat captains. Boater insurance must have $300,000 liability minimum requirements.
5. How many tournaments does ABN High School and Juniors have?
Answer: ABNHS has 2 High School Divisions with 4 regional qualifiers in each one. The Top 80 Teams in AOY Points for the season plus the 1st Place 6 Man Team will qualify for our 2 Day ABN High School State Championship. ABNHS also has a Junior Division for the youth ages 7-13 (2nd – 8th grade) Must submit separate roster for juniors and has 3 Regional Junior Tournaments and 1 day Jr State Championship.
6. Can anyone fish ABN High School or Junior tournaments?
Answer: No, Only teams in good standings that have completed the pre-registration process can fish ABN High School or Youth events.
7. How do I register for ABN High School or Junior Tournaments?
Answer: Online registration and payment type is available from our website www.ABNHS.org before deadline a week prior to tournament. Paypal or Check (Invoices can by mailed to schools upon request)
8. Can I register for ABN High School at the tournament site?
Answer: No, All entries must be pre-registered by the tournament entry deadline. Late entries submitted before Tuesday must pay a late fee.
9. Do I have to register with a partner for the tournament?
Answer: Yes, In order to qualify for State Championship or National Bassmaster High School tournaments you must register with a partner. If you have to change partners during the season your team will have to start over with AOY points so choose your partner carefully.
10. How does an ABN High School Angler make to both the State and National Championships?
Answer: ABN members must qualify through or regional qualifiers by finishing in the Top 80 in Angler of the Year points in their Division or by being on the 1st Place 6 man Team.
Qualifying for Bassmaster National Championship Teams may:
- Finish 1st or 2nd Place at our 2 day ABN State Championship.
- Based on the number of active members BASS Nation will give 1 National spot for every 100 active members of a sanctioned team trail and these spots will be awarded after our ABN State Championship.
- Teams may also compete in Bassmaster Open Tournaments and can directly qualify for National Spots at these events.
- Teams can also qualify through other Bassmaster Nation Sanctioned Team Trails for National Spots based on participating active members.
- See details on our website abnhs.org “How To Qualify”